Cleaning Pro offer carpet cleaning in Barnsley, Sheffield and Rotherham, and can service all your carpet cleaning requirements in South Yorkshire.
If you looking to have your carpets cleaned in the Rotherham, Sheffield and Barnsley areas look no further. We have over 18 years of experience gained on the job to go along with our investment in the best equipment and training available. We are members of the IICRC which means we are qualified in carpet cleaning techniques and our carpet cleaning services are in the trading standards approved scheme www.hsd.org.uk
Before cleaning your carpets we will:
- Talk you through what we do and how we do it.
- Test your carpets for shrinkage and colour run.
- Assess the right carpet cleaning process for the items.
- For most carpet cleaning we use low moisture hot water extraction to clean, as it gets the best results.
Carpet Cleaning Solutions South Yorkshire
- Non-toxic carpet cleaning, safe for children and pets.
- Non-resoiling carpet cleaning.
- Enzyme-free carpet cleaning.
- Bacteria-free carpet cleaning.
- Odourless carpet cleaning.
- Solvent-free carpet cleaning.
The carpet cleaning technique we normally use is the hot water extraction method (HWE), which is recommended by almost every carpet manufacturer because it does not damage the fibres and cleans deep down in the pile without leaving any residue to attract dirt.
When carried out by a professional like Cleaning Pro, HWE gives your carpet a thorough clean which will last longer than other techniques. Major carpet manufacturers recommend professional cleaning every 12 to 18 months to maintain appearance and comply with guarantees. However, if you have children, pets or allergies, we would recommend that professional carpet cleaners maintain your carpets every 6 months.
If you have any questions or would like to book a free, no-obligation quote, please don’t hesitate to call us on 0114 2854 687 today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Quality and trust. The cleaning services we provide everyday is based on years of experience. Our customers’ requirements dictate the way we run our business.
- As a family run business we carry out the work ourselves, and do not employ technicians.
- We always arrive on time or will let you know.
- The cleaning solutions we use are environmentally friendly.
- The price we give you is the price you pay – no hidden extras.
- We chose the right process every time for the cleaning of your items.
- We will give you a free quote if you require, at your home.
- Fully trained and uniformed staff.
Dry times depend on a number of variables.
- The length of carpet fibres.
- The amount of moisture in the air.
- The type of cleaning method we use.
- The amount of dirt in the carpet.
- For an average carpet with medium soiling you could expect your carpet to be dry within 4 hour.
On the day we clean your carpet, we will advise you on dry times and the best ways to help the carpet dry quicker.
We do not charge by the hour.
Before we do anything we give you a fixed price. Some of our customers like a price on the phone, some like us to visit them and to give them a quote in person at their home or business.
7am until 6pm. Mon-Sat: We will go out of our way to meet your requirements and work nights or weekends if you require.
No. Normally we move sofas etc to one side of the room and clean half a room at a time. All we ask is if you can move small items before we clean, small tables etc. Any expensive items that could fall will obviously help us as well. If in doubt, please ring us to discuss your situation.
We take carpet cleaning very seriously and take courses annually, this keeps us up to date with the latest methods and cleaning standards that you would expect. We also attend many cleaning shows thoughout England to research new cleaning methods and techniques.
Certificates can be produced on request.
T: 0114 2854 687
E: [email protected]
A: Cleaning Pro, 164 Oldfield Road, Stannington,
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S6 6DY, UK
We get great results with all kinds of stains, though in our experience it is often the ones that look easier to remove that are in practice harder to get rid of, and vice versa!
Carpet manufacturers recommend you have your domestic carpets professionally cleaned at least once a year. Having them cleaned more regularly is preferable if they see relatively high amounts of foot traffic or if you have pets.
We can reduce marks like this, but filtration soiling may not be completely removable. Draft marks are caused from air coming up from below the floor.
We often find that carpets accumulate dirt in certain areas more than others, leaving marks or darker areas. Cleaning may be able to enhance the appearance when this happens, but if your carpet is faded this can’t be tackled with cleaning because this is caused by exposure to UV radiation.
We can clean almost every type of carpet, including axminster, wilton, rubber backed, polypropylene, nylon, wool and much more, contact us about your specific carpet type if you’re unsure.
During our survey we will identify any potential risks when it comes to cleaning your carpets. Our quick drying steam cleaning system and extensive experience help to prevent chances of shrinking carpets, as this is normally caused by excessive soaking. If there’s any risk of permanently damaging your carpets, we will use a different technique.
We are renowned for getting great results when dealing with odours. We use special eliminators that are highly effective at dealing with the unpleasant aromas caused by things such as urine, vomit or spilled milk.